Here are simple steps that will enable you to browse anonymously / hide your real IP.
- Go to https://www.vpnbook.com/freevpn
- Download US1 OpenVPN Certificate Bundle
- install openVPN on Ubuntu. For other operating systems check How To Page
apt install openvpn
- Open console.
cdin the same location as the extracted bundle and execute:
openvpn --config vpnbook-us1-tcp443.ovpn
- Enter username and password from https://www.vpnbook.com/freevpn
At the time of writing the username and password were – Username: vpnbook Password: d4bmcut
- Check if IP has changed in duckduckgo.com