Go to Windows Download Page
And choose the preferred virtual machine and platform.
You can choose between the following virtual machines:
* IE8 on Win7 (x86)
* IE9 on Win7 (x86)
* IE10 on Win7 (x86)
* IE11 on Win7 (x86)
* IE11 on Win81 (x86)
* MSEdge on Win10 (x64) Stable (16.16299)
* VMware (Windows, Mac)
* Parallels (Mac)
When you have downloaded the Windows file for virtual machine you can open in and import the file.
For VirtualBox you should follow the steps:
* Select the downloaded file
* Click on Next Button and Import
* Then wait until the virtual disk is imported
* Next create snapshot as the licence is valid only for 90 days. This way you can just revert to the snapshot and don’t need to import the virtual disk again.
That’s it. Now you can start your new Windows OS.